Become A Leader.
Take your leadership to the next level by applying for the Executive Board.
How To Qualify
- Attend at least one of the three open executive board meetings during the spring semester.
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Read the PRSSA Constitution
- Fill out the executive board application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 a.m. on Friday, March 9, 2018
How It Works
- The current executive board will review your application.
- You will be sent an email with dates to choose for an interview by the current President, Vice President, Incoming President and the board member(s) you are applying for.
- After the interview, the current executive board selects the nominating slate (one nominated applicant for each position).
- If you are not chosen as part of the nominating slate, you can run from the floor, but you must inform the current President by Wednesday, April 28, 2018.
- Show up to the TSU Legislative Chambers on April 4, 2018 at 7 p.m. and present your 5-minute speech followed by a question and answer forum from the audience.
- Members that are present at the executive board elections will VOTE on the next executive board.
What is the point of the nominating slate?
The nominating slate tells PRSSA members what the current executive believes is the best fit for the positions. The nominating slate are those who the current executive board feels meets the most qualifications.
Available Positions for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
VP of Digital Communications
VP of Professional Development
VP of Events
VP of University Relations
VP of Sponsorship
VP of Outreach
VP of Finance
VP of Administration