Orange County Public Relations Society of America
OCPRSA is the key to taking your career to the next level.
Graduating seniors have the opportunity to continue their membership with the Orange County Public Relations Society of America (OCPRSA).
OCPRSA membership connects you to the local business and public relations market. The chapter offers professional development programs that facilitate education and networking, awards programs to get you the recognition you deserve, and business-building opportunities that strengthen your role in the PR profession.
Membership perks include:
- Access to the hottest job opportunities within the industry FIRST
- Direct access to a network of the top local 300 public relations professionals
- Discounted prices at OCPRSA events and on PROTOS submissions
- Weekly e-mail alerts that will keep you “in the know” of upcoming events, industry trends and local movers and shakers.
- Subscriptions to two national periodicals: Public Relations Tactics and Public Relations Strategies
- Learn more about the benefits here.
PRSA National Annual Dues
|Full Member||$255 + $65 Initiation fee|
|Associate Member, less than one year experience in public relations||$115 (No Initiation fee)|
|Associate Member, less than two years experience in public relations||$155 (No Initiation fee)|
|Associate Member, PRSSA Graduate||$60 (No Initiation fee)|
|Associate Member, Graduate Student||$60 (No Initiation fee)|
|Reinstatement of Membership||$255 + $35 Reinstatement fee|
OC/PRSA Annual Dues
All OCPRSA members must join the national association in order to become a local chapter member.