My name is Allison Thuang and I am a fourth year PR major with a minor in business administration. My role as VP of finance is to keep the Chapter budget up-to-date, consult with our Chapter’s financials, and everything else related to our chapter’s finances. My future career goals include working in tech, finance, or in a corporate setting as a public relations or marketing professional.
With past experiences in public affairs, social media, event planning, and other leadership roles on campus, I bring a fresh perspective to the communications industry by integrating public relations and business management.
Influencer Marketing Intern at One Hour Agency
- Social Media Intern at CSUF Department of Strategic Communications
- VP of Finance of PRSSA
- Public Affairs Intern at “No on the Recall” Campaign
- Account Executive at Titan Public Relations
- Account Coordinator at Titan Public Relations
- Campaign Intern at Sharon Quirk-Silva for Assembly Campaign
- Administrative Intern at 57th District Assembly Office
- Events Coordinator at Association of InterCultural Awareness - ASI, Inc.
- Student-at-Large at Association of InterCultural Awareness
- The Voice Awards
- Young Entertainers Award (YEA)
- Teaching Assistant
- Political Canvasser
- Hollywood Music in Media Award
- VOICE Awards
“A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
“Persevere.” – My friend Brianna whenever I tell her I’m stressed